Heart diseases are not a short-lived and easy-to-treat disease, such as influenza cold, so we will provide you with important information about heart health and the importance of exercise for human health in this article. Kidney disease is a discomfort in people who have been immobile for a long time, It is necessary to be active in daily life in order to be healthy. The most effective way to do this is to do heart exercises before the discomforts have yet to appear. With heart exercises you can protect your heart health and you can make important steps in this way. If you want to protect your heart health, you should read this article carefully.
The benefits and benefits of regular exercise for heart health:
– Increases heart and lung function. The intake increases the amount of oxygen and allows the heart to work more efficiently.
– “Still life” is a risk factor for the development of heart disease. In addition to malnutrition, there is another risk factor, “overweight”. In order not to lose weight excessively, careful feeding and regular walking programs should be applied.
– Reduction of total cholesterol and LDL (harmful cholesterol) levels with regulation of feeding; HDL (beneficial cholesterol) level.
– It reduces the stress caused by daily life and prevents stress from risk factors.
– It lowers the blood pressure at rest. The pulse rate is reduced. However, as the blood-stroke volume of the heart is increased, the yield of the heart is increased.
– The effort capacity constrained by diseases of heart patients is improved, at least it is prevented from going backwards.
Exercise patients suffer from fatigue and drowsiness. With Egzersis, enlargement of veins in the leg muscles and increased use of oxygen in the muscles increase the quality of life of the person. In walking patients, levels of catecholamine-like substances with increased levels of cardiac insufficiency decrease. There is a vicious cycle relationship between heart failure and the blood level of catecholamine-like substances. As heart failure increases, the level of catecholamine increases, while the level of increased catecholamine affects the heart in the worst way. Exercise disrupts this vicious cycle and helps relieve heart failure, thus improving heart failure symptoms.
What are the Rules for Heart Health?
– Healthy people, if any, have to consult their doctor before taking a decision to start exercising.
– Age does not matter in exercise. It can be done at any age. However, those who exercise regularly since childhood are more fortunate in terms of heart health.
– Exercise should be done 1 – 2 hours after a light meal. If exercising outdoors, it should not be done in extreme cold and hot weather (-100 and + 300 ° C).
– What is important for the benefit is regularity.
For healthy people, walking and heart rate should reach the “target pulse rate” for heart and lung health. First, the maximal heart rate is found. The maximal heart rate is calculated by subtracting the age of the person from the fixed number of 220. The target pulse rate should be 50-75% of the maximal heart rate. To count the pulse, you should mark one of the arteries (Carotid artery, carotid artery) on both sides and press lightly with your middle fingers, counting for 10 seconds and multiplying this figure by 6. If you are exercising on a walking band, the heart rate monitor, such as a finger tip or wrist-mounted watch that is sold with these devices, keeps track of the pulse rate.
Target heart rate in heart patients should be calculated by stress test.
– At the beginning of the exercise program, people should not overdo themselves to reach the target heart rate. Patience and progress over time is the healthiest. At the end of 6 months, achieving this goal is an appropriate development.
– Each session should begin with 5 minutes of simple warm-up movements and end with 5 minutes of relaxation movements at the end of the exercise.
– Heart diseases, on a straight road, those who are capable of walking should follow the speed and duration of the walking band and walk on condition that they stop walking when they feel uncomfortable, and certainly not compete with themselves, to the extent of their power.
– Exercise for at least 5 days a week and 35 – 60 minutes a day.