As Dr-Health.com, we respect your privacy rights and we strive to ensure this throughout your time. Definitions of the security of your personal information are explained below and provided to your information. If you have any questions about the contract, please do not hesitate to contact me at [at] dr-health.com. The privacy of your visit to Dr-Health.com is one of our priorities.
As with many standard web sites, log files for statistical purposes are kept on healthcare.com. These files are; Your ip address, your internet service provider, the specifications of your browser, your operating system, and your input and output pages on the site. Log files are strictly for no statistical purposes and do not violate your privacy. Your IP address and other information are not associated with your personal information.
Dr-Health.com does not have any control over the advertising companies’ cookies For more information on this, you can contact our advertiser partners or you can contact our advertiser partners for help in reaching our advertiser partners. As stated in our website, we have no control over the practices of our advertisers’ partners.
If you want to cancel your cookies, you can set it from your browser options. Please check your browser’s help files for more detailed information.
The Dr-Health.com site links to many different internet addresses, which are the nature of the internet. Sagliksiteniz.com is not responsible for the contents of the sites that you link, the banner promotions, or the privacy principles. The linking process referred to here is legally considered to be “atft”.
Google AdSense Program Policies
Sites showing Google ads can not include the following:
– violence content, racial discrimination or violence against any individual, group or organization,
– Pornography, adult or mature content,
– Content related to computer / software piracy,
– Illegal drugs and drug production devices,
– Use of profanity and an overly rough language,
– Content related to gambling or casino,
– Content related to paid programs for advertisers to click on ads, search, browse websites, or read e-mails,
– Repeated or irrelevant key words that are used in the content or code of web pages too much.
– The site’s search engine ranking, e.g. Misleading or deceptive content or design to raise your site’s page ranking.
– Sale or promotion of weapons and weaponry (eg rifles, combat knives, stun guns)
– Sale or promotion of beer or hard alcohol,
– sale or promotion of tobacco or tobacco products,
– Sales or promotion of prescription drugs,
– the sale or promotion of copies or imitations of products bearing special design or trademark value,
– Sales or promotion of term papers or student articles,
– Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activities or violates the legal rights of others.
Because it accepts Google Adsense program policies, it does not include the topics and practices mentioned above.