Yoga, which is one of the six traditional systems of Indian philosophy, attracted great interest in Western societies in the 20th century. Philosophy is also regarded as a whole of physical education and restful movements in the West, attracting interest.
Despite the fact that the first yoga practices are based on ancient times, the first written document reached yesterday on yoga is Yoga-Sutrdu (Yoga Proverbs), which is believed to have been written between the 2nd and 5th centuries BC. The work written by Patancali consists of four volumes; In these four books titled “Spiritual Power”, “Yoga Practice”, “Samadhi” (state of transcendence provided by himself) and “Kaivalya” (liberation)
Yoga is usually practiced in eight stages:
1) Patch (avoidance) requires compliance with five major orders. They are to not harm any creature, to keep from lie, from theft, from lust, and from all material values.
2) Niyama (discipline) requires five small orders. These are body cleansing, conviction, simplicity, hard work, and devotion to God.
3) Asana (sitting) is the ability to hold the body in the same shape for a long time without any discomfort (84 seating styles are mentioned).
4) Prana-patch (respiratory control) is to achieve the necessary calmness by controlling the respiration to achieve condensation.
5) Prat-yahara (withdrawal of the senses), senses (hearing, touch, sight, taste, smell) and activities (sound, hands, hands, feet, secretions, reproductive organs) Such as pulling his feet to his shell.
6) Dhara-na (durability) is the intentional intention of the outer world for a long time.
7) Dhyana (intensified meditation) is to constantly think of the object of meditation without remembering the form in any way.
8) The distinction between the meditator and the object of meditation in the course of Samadhi (complete mental concentration) Two are perceived as one. The first two of these stages are moral preparation, both of which are physical preparation stages. In addition, the first five stages are external helpers of the yogurt, and the last three stages are known as yogan’s internal aides.
Certain stages of Yogan have been transformed into a purpose in time.
This is the sit-in and breathing exercises in “Hatha Yoga”. Apart from Hatha Yoga, there are also various yoga schools, which claim to be the dominant body to gain spiritual perfection. The yacht of Patancali is sometimes referred to as Raca Yoga, leaving the other yoga schools.